Cameron GROVE BT1 Top Entry
Standard Features of the Cameron GROVE BT1
- Size range: 1/2" to 12"
- ANSI Class: 150# to 1500#
- Trunnion Mounted
- Triple barrier stem seals
- Anti-blow-out stem design
- Stem emergency grease fitting
- Factory positioned external stops for permanent reference to open/closed positions
- Low friction metal-backed self lubricating PTFE sleeve bearings and thrust washers
- Plastic polymer insert for seat sealing
- Double-piston-effect seat rings (double sealing barrier in both directions
- Pressure relief valve in the body cavity to prevent pressure lock
- Electroless nickel coating on pressure-controlling parts and stem
- Body thickness in accordance with ASME B16.34
- In-line maintainable
- CE marking (PED Directive)
Optional Features of the Cameron GROVE BT1
- Self-relieving seat rings
- Lubricated seats
- PTFE spring energized lip seals for seat and stem sealing
- Metal-to-metal seat sealing
- SS or Inconel 625 overlay on sealing areas
- Explosive decompression resistant seals (std for Class 600 and higher)
- Anti-static device
- Features to allow vertical installation and maintenance
Fire safe in accordance with API 6FA, BS 6755 Part 2
- Body-bonnet design is of bolted construction
- Complies with requirements given in ASME VIII Div. 1.
- The bolted construction allows disassembly in-line for inspections and possible repairs.
- Clearing the bonnet off the valve allows free access to the ball and the seats which can simultaneously be taken out without the need for any special maintenance tools.
- After maintenance, the valve being of standard DPE design, tightness of the seating surfaces can be assessed by pressurizing the body cavity only, before any re-pressurization of the pipeline.
- A body drain is provided in the lowest part of the body cavity and features a NPT drain valve with a safety plug.